Friday, February 3, 2012

Bilbo Baggins Bookmark


Bilbo Baggins Bookmark by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

I can't wait for December.:iconbutbutplz:

Used this picture to make the bookmark.

I'm reading The Hobbit for the first time to prepare for the movie coming out in December and I decided that none of the bookmarks I owned would suffice for such awesomeness. So I made one myself. You guys can use it if you want, just don't claim the design as yours. :meow:

Anyway, I just finished the first chapter of the book (had little time to read between packing) and I actually find this book hilarious! I love it so much! 8D The humor is brilliant, the imagery is fantastic, and Bilbo is so cute!! But that may just be because I imagine him as Martin Freeman, I don't know :XD:

When you guys get the chance, give this book a shot! It's actually really fun reading! :D

--

Comments are like Hobbits -- they can be short, but they fill me with joy.

The Hobbit (c) J.R.R. Tolkein and Peter Jackson
Martin Freeman (c) himself
'Art' (c) me -- use it as a bookmark. That is the extent of the permission I'm giving you.

No comments: