Friday, February 17, 2012

You're not bored, are you?

No... not bored... just dying a little bit.

Don't be alarmed. I've just been having the some fever/headaches for the past week and it's a little out of the blue. I'm probably gonna end up going to the doctor to get my medicine adjusted, but I don't think it's anything to worry about right now really.

So what have I been up to after the Super Bowl? Moving. Still. But I've got a good chunk of my stuff moved, I just need to get Dole and a couple other people to help with the furniture; I have a cedar chest big enough to hide bodies in and it's definitely too big to move on my own (I don't hide bodies in it. Really). My cat got herself stuck in a tree yesterday while we were moving stuff, which annoyed me, but she got back down on her own. Yay. Meanwhile the house itself has been having some water problems and I had to stay a little late to fix the latest issue that arose (flooded basement. Brilliant).

Back to the headache stuff; it's been having a severe impact on my sleeping pattern and recently I've been suffering sleepless nights. Last night I was awake and I got started thinking about Sherlock ("This again??" Yes, this again) and I had a story idea so I started writing. It's already about halfway done so look for that soon I guess. It'll have some series spoilers though I'm afraid, so be warned. Also, it'll take place in the same storyline as my Foreign Sidekick story and I will be in it as a character. If you don't want to read that, go ahead and don't. I'm not ashamed of having some daydreams (or daydreams :iconatnightplz:). But yeah... that'll show up soon enough.

And that's it I'm afraid, there's no more from you on the transcript, that's the last I've got. I don't know what stopped you talking but I can guess. They're coming. The angels are coming for you but listen; your life could depend on this. Don't blink, don't even blink! Blink and you're dead. They're fast, faster than you can believe. Don't turn your back, don't look away, and don't blink! Good Luck. (Parody of this XD sorry)

Loves!
~Kiyoshi

P.S.- I'm looking for a song about running away from danger. Any suggestions?

:bulletgreen:Quote: :heart:
    Sherlock Holmes: Shut up.
    Lestrade: I didn't say anyth —
    Sherlock Holmes: You were thinking. It's annoying.

:iconimhorrifiedplz:

:bulletred:Video: :teevee:
The Doctor quotes the Lion King. XD Adorable, actually. Warnings: none.

:bulletorange: Progress on art: :work:
:pointr: Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Sketching)
:pointr: Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38 :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Rough Draft)
:pointr: "Parody of My Life" comic/picture :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketch/inking)
:pointr: "Parody of my Life" picture :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: (done :D)
:pointr: Transformers Chapter 19 :star: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode! :D )
:pointr: Transformers picture :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (no idea yet. Suggestions?)
:pointr: 9: The Other pg 3 :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: :star-empty: (sketching-- story development)
:pointr: Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star-half: (Mostly done -- now I just need a preview picture)
:pointr: 9: The Story of 14 Part 2 :star: :star: :star-half: :star-empty: :star-empty: (Drawing it up. Almost past the action sequence)
  • Mood: Questionable
  • Listening to: Gir quotes
  • Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
  • Playing: HALO. Ah! Flood!

No comments: