KotOR: An Apology 4 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Knights of the Old Republic: Bluestride
An Apology
Page 4: I don't know...
《Previous short: Bastila's Lightsaber |《First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon〉
Bwa ha ha.
Dialogue/Text:
Carth: So...
I'm sorry.
Will you accept my apology?
Rita *thinking*: Will I?
"Saying": ...
SFX: ding!
Rita: Oh, I don't know...
You were a huge pain...
Maybe you should work a bit for it.
Carth: Oh? I don't know if I like the sound of that...
Rita: What?
But don't you want me to accept your apology?
Carth: I don't know.
What am I going to have to do for it?
--
Comments, as always, are lovely. I like getting them a lot. Please sir... can I have some more?
Star Wars (c) George Lucas
Rita Bluestride and art (c) me -- don't steal it or I'll zap you with force lightning.
No comments:
Post a Comment