Friday, February 24, 2012

Sherlock Fiction: What if Richard Brook was Real?

^^^ Click for link ^^^
 DeviantArt/FanFiction.net version of the story


This was mostly written in one sitting. I barely changed anything from the original draft. I apologize for any mistakes I have made.

It's kind of an angst fiction, and definitely not one with a happy ending. I have no clue if I'll add to this, and if I will it'll be a while from now.

I showed this to a friend of mine and was surprised to learn that he didn't believe that Moriarty had died either. I was like "Really?? I'm not the only one who thought this?" (Of course his reasoning was that Moriarty shows up in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen which is totally unrelated, but that is besides the point).

I tried to be as realistic as possible when writing this. In reality I/Kiyoshi probably would have been crying or something when John yelled at me, but I couldn't figure out how to write it in and I was getting desperate to finish the thing. That's why the abrupt ending.

I would actually swear if I was upset enough. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I sometimes swear in my brain.

For the preview picture: that is the first time I've ever drawn Moriarty/Brook. I don't like drawing villains really, but I managed with this one fairly well I think.

I like this piece and I like this picture. I hope at least some of you do as well.

Kind of based on real events about how I reacted after Reichenbach.

Kitty Riley's article here. I couldn't find a copy of the one from the episode.

P.S.- No, I never forgot Brook's name. I just thought that might've been an interesting event in the story.
--

Comment please. They encourage me to make more awesome things like this.

Sherlock (c) BBC
Kiyoshi, Agnes, story, art (c) me -- please do not steal.

No comments: