KotOR: An Apology 1 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Knights of the Old Republic: Bluestride
An Apology
Page 1: Here goes...
《Previous short: Bastila's Lightsaber||Page 2〉
Background: This was just after Carth, Jolee, and Rita had found the Star Map on Kashyyyk. Things were going well (considering they had also recently dealt with some Mandalorian thugs as well) but Rita still felt uneasy. Sure she was mad at Carth before, but now...
Dialogue:
Text: KASHYYYK SHADOWLANDS
Jolee: Come on, kids!
The sooner we get out of here, the better!
My feet hurt!
Carth *whispering*: I think my ears hurt...
Rita: ...
sigh
Hey, Carth...
Carth: Yeah, Rita?
What's up?
--
Comments, as always, are lovely. I like getting them a lot. Please sir... can I have some more?
Star Wars (c) George Lucas
Rita Bluestride and art (c) me -- don't steal it or I'll zap you with force lightning.
No comments:
Post a Comment