KotOR: An Apology 2 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Knights of the Old Republic: Bluestride
An Apology
Page 2: Wait, who's apologizing now?
《Previous short: Bastila's Lightsaber |《First/Previous||Page 3... posting next Friday〉
It starts...
And oh look -- a baseball reference in a universe where it shouldn't exist. XD
Dialogue:
Rita: We... we didn't exactly end our last conversation well...
Carth: I, ahh...
I'm not very good at this.
I...
I know I owe you an apology.
Uh, more than one, probably.
Rita: ?
Carth: I was just so desperate to finally face Saul over Taris...
And now the Jedi have us looking for these... Star Maps.
I know this mission is important...
it's just...
I feel a bit useless.
I can fight, sure, but I'm no Jedi...
All this feels completely out of my league.
Rita *thinking*: Wait, he wants to apologize to me??
But I was gonna...
--
Comments, as always, are lovely. I like getting them a lot. Please sir... can I have some more?
Star Wars (c) George Lucas
Rita Bluestride and art (c) me -- don't steal it or I'll zap you with force lightning.
No comments:
Post a Comment