That means a super bowl of popcorn, right?
Okay, okay... I'm not that much of an incompetent. I know what the Super Bowl is. My mom's a football fanatic (not my brother -- go figure) so I know what football is. What I don't know is the "basics" I guess: I have no clue who's playing, no idea what the half-time show is supposed to be, nor even when the whole thing starts. That sort of stuff just doesn't interest me. The most I'll probably watch is the half-time show, but I don't know.
So as I said before, I'm moving. So far it seems to be going smoother than the last time actually even though I have a cold. That's a nice surprise.
Just a random bit of information: I bought a deerstalker hat and I am a very happy camper. 8D My friend Liz thinks it's ugly, but I don't care. Since she's a Trekkie you'd think she'd understand, but I guess not. Oh well -- each to her own I suppose. ^^
Loves! Enjoy the game if you're going to watch it!
~Kiyoshi
Quote: 
Bill Peterson, Houston Oilers Head Coach
Giving a pep talk, "Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
Thank you for teaching us grammar sir. I've been doing it wrong all my life XD
Video: 
NFL "Greatest Fake Punt". I'm really impressed by this, actually.
Brilliant! Warnings: None.
Progress on art: 
Valentine's Day picture/comic
(It's done!
And it's done early!)
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22
(Sketching)
Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38
(Rough Draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(sketch/inking)
Transformers Chapter 19
(Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode!
)
Transformers picture
(no idea yet. Suggestions?)
9: The Other pg 3
(sketching-- story development)
Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1
(Mostly done -- now I just need a preview picture)
9: The Story of 14 Part 2
(Drawing it up. Almost past the action sequence)
Okay, okay... I'm not that much of an incompetent. I know what the Super Bowl is. My mom's a football fanatic (not my brother -- go figure) so I know what football is. What I don't know is the "basics" I guess: I have no clue who's playing, no idea what the half-time show is supposed to be, nor even when the whole thing starts. That sort of stuff just doesn't interest me. The most I'll probably watch is the half-time show, but I don't know.
So as I said before, I'm moving. So far it seems to be going smoother than the last time actually even though I have a cold. That's a nice surprise.
Just a random bit of information: I bought a deerstalker hat and I am a very happy camper. 8D My friend Liz thinks it's ugly, but I don't care. Since she's a Trekkie you'd think she'd understand, but I guess not. Oh well -- each to her own I suppose. ^^
Loves! Enjoy the game if you're going to watch it!
~Kiyoshi
Bill Peterson, Houston Oilers Head Coach
Giving a pep talk, "Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
Thank you for teaching us grammar sir. I've been doing it wrong all my life XD
NFL "Greatest Fake Punt". I'm really impressed by this, actually.
- Mood:
Happy
- Listening to: Telephone by Lady Gaga and Beyonce
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: HALO. Ah! Flood!
No comments:
Post a Comment