KotOR: An Apology 6 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Knights of the Old Republic: Bluestride
An Apology
Page 6: Baw...
《Previous short: Bastila's Lightsaber |《First|〈Previous||Next short... coming soon〉
It's so fun teasing Carth that it really should be illegal. I love it when he gets all flustered and stuff.
Dialogue/Text:
Jolee: Hmph.
Nevermind.
Carth: I... heh, I really think that we should, ah... get going.
Rita: Aw...
No kiss then?
Carth: I'm sorry.
I'm glad things are better between us now, though.
We should...
We should go.
Rita: Okay...
You do know I was mostly teasing you, right?
Carth: You were?
--
"Mostly". Key word -- "Mostly".
--
Comments, as always, are lovely. I like getting them a lot. Please sir... can I have some more?
Star Wars (c) George Lucas
Rita Bluestride and art (c) me -- don't steal it or I'll zap you with force lightning.
No comments:
Post a Comment