It might be the fact that I'm listening to SOS by Rihanna because it's so darn bouncy and I have never heard the song all the way through before.
But it also might be the fact that I'm moving again. I'm moving back in with some friends and this new living arrangement will provide me with the perfect opportunity to work on schooling and not just a job search. This'll be a good move for me and my friends seem to be excited about getting me back. Not excited enough to help me pack my books though (there's so many -- geez, I'm a nerd XD).
What puts a bit of a damper on things though is that I might be catching a cold. I don't get it... I was just barely sick (see the Sherlock: In Sickness and in Health series for details). Maybe I've got a virus this time instead of bacteria, I don't know. I'm gonna pick up some pills or something when I go to the store for packing tape.
I've actually gotten a Valentine's Day special art piece(s) done early this year, so that's off my plate now. Don't expect it to be all lovey-dovey though because I myself am not/never have been in a relationship and don't feel those sort of feelings. It's just a little comic strip; no biggie. I'm sure some of you guys will enjoy it. And not to pat myself on the back, I think it actually looks pretty good.
Look forward to it, okay?
Questions y'all want me to answer in future Journal posts? Type them up and I'll do my best to answer them!
Loves,
~Kiyoshi Hebizumi
Quote: 
"Valentine's Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone."
~Lewis Black
Really? Most of the time I don't even notice.
Video: 
CSI: Gallifrey. The Doctor solves another case yet again. Warnings: None.
Progress on art: 
Valentine's Day picture/comic
(It's done!
And it's done early!)
Demon Angel Ch1 Pg 22
(Sketching)
Batman TBATB Monster Army Pg 38
(Rough Draft)
"Parody of My Life" comic/picture
(sketch/inking)
Transformers Chapter 19
(Writing/Editing -- getting close to the end of this episode!
)
Transformers picture
(no idea yet. Suggestions?)
9: The Other pg 3
(sketching-- story development)
Doctor Who Fanfiction Episode 1
(Mostly done -- now I just need a preview picture)
9: The Story of 14 Part 2
(drawing it up stuck in an action sequence now, and you know how those are... XD)
But it also might be the fact that I'm moving again. I'm moving back in with some friends and this new living arrangement will provide me with the perfect opportunity to work on schooling and not just a job search. This'll be a good move for me and my friends seem to be excited about getting me back. Not excited enough to help me pack my books though (there's so many -- geez, I'm a nerd XD).
What puts a bit of a damper on things though is that I might be catching a cold. I don't get it... I was just barely sick (see the Sherlock: In Sickness and in Health series for details). Maybe I've got a virus this time instead of bacteria, I don't know. I'm gonna pick up some pills or something when I go to the store for packing tape.
I've actually gotten a Valentine's Day special art piece(s) done early this year, so that's off my plate now. Don't expect it to be all lovey-dovey though because I myself am not/never have been in a relationship and don't feel those sort of feelings. It's just a little comic strip; no biggie. I'm sure some of you guys will enjoy it. And not to pat myself on the back, I think it actually looks pretty good.
Questions y'all want me to answer in future Journal posts? Type them up and I'll do my best to answer them!
Loves,
~Kiyoshi Hebizumi
"Valentine's Day: the holiday that reminds you that if you don't have a special someone, you're alone."
~Lewis Black
Really? Most of the time I don't even notice.
CSI: Gallifrey. The Doctor solves another case yet again. Warnings: None.
- Mood:
Big Grin
- Listening to: Disturbia by Rihanna
- Reading: The Hobbit. I can't stop imagining Martin Freeman
- Playing: HALO. Ah! Flood!
No comments:
Post a Comment