Friday, February 17, 2012

Riding Ponies with John


Riding Ponies with John by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Unsurprisingly, this is from a dream I had sometime in January. Here it is, if you're interested:

The dream seemed to start out with some spy organization having some sort of meeting. It was about some recent attempts on the lives of the spies because, obviously, someone wanted them dead. A bomb suddenly went off at the meeting and they decided that enough was enough. They want hire someone to help them learn who's trying to kill them. But who to hire?

*Insert Sherlock Opening Theme Here*

Yes, they want to hire Sherlock Holmes for the case. But Locky doesn't want to work the case; I guess spies and bombings are somehow uninteresting (what a shock). Instead John and I were more or less forced into working it. Not the first time though (remember John's Blog Post titled "The Foreign Sidekick"?)

At one point while working on this case with a spy lady we had to ride pink ponies. No joke. Just... pink ponies. No clue why. I was happy because I was riding horses again (ponies!) even though it was a little awkward on an English saddle. The ponies didn't mind that I knew western style instead. John, however, wasn't exactly having fun and he was sick by the end of the ride. Does John know how to ride horses? It's not hard...

As a side plot to the whole dream Sherlock was whining about his fans... and especially about the deerstalker hat. :roll: Will he ever grow up?

And that's the reason why Watson riding a pony even exists. By the way, ponies were not designed for people to ride on their backs. I had a hard time trying to figure out how to fit John and I on their short backs and not have our feet touch the ground.

These aren't specific ponies, just... pink ponies. Yah.

Drawn and colored in Photoshop.

--

Comments! :tantrum: Please!

Sherlock
(c) BBC
My Little Pony (Friendship is Magic) (c) Hasbro
Art and backstory (c) me -- don't steal them or I'll trample you with my pony.

No comments: