Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 26


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 26 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 26: What Decision?

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
5: Uh... no problem. :blushes:
Well...
SFX: sff
5: Goodnight, 14. :)
14: 'Night, 5.
5 leaves.
14 *thinking*:
I wonder how I ended up in a different bed.
Oh well.

She nuzzles the pillow.
14 *thinking*:
5 is such a sweetie. :blushes:~♥
~*Morning...*~
SFX:
Shff...
2: *sigh* :worry:
14: Mm...
Morning, 2.
SFX: STRETCH (apologies for the misspelling in the comic.)
2: Oh, 14, good morning! :lol:
Did you sleep well?
14: Ung...
I was woken up by 5 because of a nightmare.
SFX: lean
2: Oh?
14: Yeah... man, I hate those dreams!
But after 5 left I guess I slept okay. No nightmares at all.
2: Smashing!
Have you made your decision then?
14: ??
About what? :O_o:
--

Did you see that? 2 had a total attitude change.

And sorry it cuts off at the bottom. At least the dialogue is here in the comments, right?

Sorry, my scanner automatically trims pictures. I have no clue why. I wonder if I should just scan the pictures in an angle and fix it on Photoshop. o.o Maybe.

And once when I was young I found myself having somehow migrated to my parents room during the night. I still don't know if I was sleepwalking or if one of my parents came and got me. Whatever.

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: