9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 31 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 31: Kara-tay
《First|〈 Previous||Next〉
Dialogue:
14 *thinking*: Phew!
He didn't see me.
6: ♪ Hmm...♫
♪Hmm...
◦͜͡ ᖱ
Hm...
♫Hm... Hm...ᑻ
Hm... >.o
!!
14: Si~iix! ♪ ♥
SFX: GLOMP!!
Tak Tak
14: Ah? ._.
Meep!
SFX: fwoosh!!
6:
HAI!!
Panel side: snap!14: Wow...
Ha, ha, ha, ha!
That was probably the most awesome thing...
that I have ever seen!
6: I-I'm so-orry!!
14: Hee Hee Hee!
No, s'alright! I know now not to sneak up on you.
6: A-ah, F-14...
14: ?
SFX: flap
14: Huh?
Oh, crap...
Pointer: sticking
--
Need I say this panel was really fun to draw? Well, in case you don't get it I'll say it again:
This panel was really fun to draw. Really, REALLY fun.
And yes, when I get hurt I'll usually laugh at it.
By now 1's assuming that 6 is a loud nutjob and shouldn't even bother with him.
Or in my words: He isn't going to investigate the sounds that are coming from 6's corner because it's not worth losing the few brain circuits he has left to artistic genius.
So 14 and 6 are safe making as much noise as they want with their karate and laughing and blah... blah... blah...
And I may not look like it nor act like it, but I love hugs. I am willing to hug as many people as I'm comfortable with, but for whatever reason whenever I get hugged I go stiff before actually considering to reciprocate the action. Weird...
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment