Friday, June 17, 2011

Sophie Art Class - Still Life


Sophie Art Class- Still Life by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART


I was going through some of my old art pieces while putting new ones away so that the wouldn't get ruined and I came across this thing here. When I first drew it I thought it was the most horrible thing in the world and was unworthy for anyone else to see it without having their eyeballs decay right out of their skull.

Now, years later, I look at it and I say "Hm... Not bad, actually. Why did I think it was so horrible?"

It may have been because it was another hard year of my life so everything in it was awful, terrible, blah blah blah....

Obviously I don't think about it like that anymore. It's pretty darn good, considering my age at the time.

So here you all go to enjoy!

Art (c) me -- don't steal it if you value your life! D:<
Please don't kill me...
Note: This piece is available as prints and other merchandise at DeviantART.com

No comments: