Crochet Orca by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
One of my friend (Mason Holmstead)'s favorite animals is an orca whale, so I made him a little one out of yarn and stuffing. I did it in less than 24 hours (probably like 6 hours, actually...) and I didn't have a pattern -- just reference pictures. I have no clue how I do it, really... And I've barely had any training in crochet. I just make things up as I go, honestly.
Art and Photos (c) me -- please don't steal or you'll know what the term "Killer whale" really means! D:<
I wanted to give Mason something when he was done with the Anne Frank play at Lehi High School and I actually wanted to make it instead of just going to the store to buy it. I have plenty of materials anyway.
Mason says he likes it, but I don't exactly know to what extent. No offense to men, but they're not particularly good at expressing their feelings.
Meanwhile I go and tell him to his face that I have feelings for him and I've never heard of a follow-up since that -- blah, it's a little stupid. I still really like him though.
Here are the pictures in their original sizes, if you guys wanna look at them.
No comments:
Post a Comment