| ^^^ Click here for story ^^^ |
Star Trek: Sakura Hoshi
06- There He Is
《First|〈Previous||Next... coming soon...〉
Sakura Hoshi is Japanese and translates into "Cherry Blossom Star".
I play a Star Trek role-play game that's one of those play-by-email games. I decided that I should put together my contributions to Starbase Horizon so that you guys could read them.
--
This is a couple posts I wrote with one other player who played Ensign Ardin and the Non-player character Ensign Lowry.
Obviously this had the potential to be longer, but I was late in responding to his initial post and neither "James" nor I wanted to do much more with it. ADD at work, people.
There is one word in here that may be questionable, and honestly I don't know what I was thinking when I wrote this thing. I can't really fix it effectively either... lame.
--
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Gen and T'Espera (c) me -- don't steal them, okay?
No comments:
Post a Comment