Wednesday, June 1, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 27


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 27 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 27: Invitation

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
2: Are you going to stay with 6 and 5?
14: Oh...
2: You haven't made a decision yet, have you?
14: No... :worry:
2: Uh-huh...
14: I'm sorry, 2, but it's just so hard!!
Do I stay here with my friends and a jerk, or do I go back out and live alone??
Boo-hoo!
SFX: fall
2: Hah, Hah!
That's quite alright my dear!
Just take your time. It is hard and no one is forcing you to choose so quickly.
Pointer2: knows she's playing
Pointer14: she's just playing.
14: Seriously?
Have you talked to 1 recently? Dude's gonna be on my back about it. ﺏ_ﺏ
2: Ah...
14: So Anyway,
what's this doohicky here?
2: Ah, this?
It's my Exploration Helmet.
It's not finished yet.
*thinking*: "Doohicky?"
14: 'Exploration Helmet?'
2: ...
14: But I thought 1 won't let us out.
2, what's going on?
2: Oh, yes, I nearly forgot!
This is for you! *:aww:*
It's from 6.
I believe it may be an invitation.
--

Oh my... what could 2 be so worried about? And why won't he tell 14?

The invitation is a little scrap of paper with an ink blotch on it around a whiteout of the numeral 14. I don't know how 6 did it, but I'm sure he could easily manage something like this.

PS: I'm sorry for this being a little late. My computer was acting up so I had to fix it.

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9
(c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: