9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 30 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 30: Close Call
《First|〈 Previous||Next... coming soon.〉
Dialogue:
SFX: shoop!
Chff!!
Text: furnace thing
1: *grumble*
What on Earth?
SFX: Tak Tak Tak
Peek
Open
crawl
crawl
Creak!
14: !
DramaFX: ....
1: ?
Feh!
Must be 6 again.
That lunatic is always making noise.
14: ... 0_0
Book Title: BOOK
--
Yah, this page was fun. Really fun. XD
But 1 makes me mad... calling 6 a lunatic. Somehow I don't believe 1 is above that, and that makes me mad. I know he's a fictional character and all....
And I couldn't think of a good title for a book, so it's called BOOK. There -- be happy with it.
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment