ST: TOS Meme filled by Me by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Original Meme
Finally -- after years of planning I've finally come back to --
Wait... that was an insult! D:<
Joking aside (maybe), I'll explain these panels to the best of my ability, and hopefully you'll understand the madness behind each one.
1. Spock was, is, and quite possibly always shall be my absolute favorite character from the original series. Of course I'd wear blue because A- I don't wear gold well and B- red is just suicide. Besides, the sciences department will fit me better.
2. I don't think I'm very good at hiding the fact I like somebody. I told my whole family about a crush I had before confiding in my friends about him. My dad still doesn't know the specifics of this crush because I don't think he likes theatre people (actors, singers, dancers, etc.) because he's such a huge redneck.
3. I'm sort of a "watch from afar" kind of person. I know it doesn't work, but, eh....
4. I draw during presentations or lectures because It's how I concentrate. But I hardly ever do lovey-dovey pictures in public -- that's just embarrassing.
5. I don't think a transporter's too bad in theory, actually. Just relax and don't move around too much and you should be able to go from one place to another in one piece.
6. My favorite thing about nature is animals. I was onetime hiking with my family and I saw that the bushes along the trail were covered in a silk substance that made it look like spiders lived there. Now I didn't think spiders lived in such a high concentration in one area so I went over to investigate. The silk was actually covered in little worms that were spraying the stuff from their heads and making living quarters for their metamorphic phase. I could have sat there all day watching the little worms go to work on making their beds.
Man I'm such a nerd.
7. Mom's always described me as an Australian Shepherd: I would always stay at the back of the "herd" to keep them all in my sights, and if one of them was in trouble I would go and help/protect them or bring them back.
A fully trained and higher-ranking officer is no exception to my protection... even if that's what got a few of the redshirts killed in many episodes.
8. Sometimes of course even I need some protection myself.
How did they manage to tie me up so fast??
9. If I was a Wookiee or something I would have sworn a life-debt or made a "I'm your friend forever" contract or something stupid like that.
10. I'm not the best cook, but I certainly try. Vulcan stuff would be really hard because I like my foods with lots of different flavors while Vulcans prefer bland... stuff.
Ah... a challenge worthy of my attempts.
And Chekov should go and eat a sandwich... or does he want me to make one for him while I'm in the kitchen?
11. How do I know if he even likes it?
There is a huge problem with men in not fully expressing their feelings about gifts that are given to them. I gave one to a guy a few times and each time his response was.... short of what I was expecting. Excepting the first time, because he was actually more excited than I had anticipated he would be.
12. I am known to fall asleep during the day. And really it depends on which part of the series that I'm in to judge Spock's response; toward the beginning he wouldn't have hesitated to wake me up, but later he would have let me be unless there was an emergency of some sort that needed the attentions of a zoologist... somehow. o_o
13. I think that would be a rare assignment to get to work with the ship's head science officer and second in command so soon after the previous mission. So yeah... I think my reaction there is pretty realistic.
--
This was started before my new avatar design so I finished it in the old one. Yay!
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
Star Trek (c) Gene Roddenberry
Art and Avatar (c) me -- don't steal it please, or I'll throw you to the wolves... that look kind of like dragons too...
No comments:
Post a Comment