Friday, June 17, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 33


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 33 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 33: What about 2 now?

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
6: Th-thanks! Thank you!
Thank you s-so much!
N-No one's ever given me anything b-before!
SFX: GWOMP!
14: !?
R-really?
Hah!
Glad you're happy, 6.
1: 8, there you are!!
6: Eyeh! :fear:
14: ?
8: Hey, Boss.
1: Finally! Have you done as I asked!?
SFX: sneak
6: F-F-F- 14!! :noes:
*whispering*: F- 14!! :worry:
14 *whispering*: Shh!
8: Uhh...
1: *grumble* :steaming:
SFX: Rub Rub
1: I'll ask this differently...
Did you manage to escort 2 from the premises? (AN: Please excuse the spelling in the actual comic -- thank you ^^)
6 & 14: !!
8: That? Oh yeah, he's gone.
--

Not much to say...
How about I hate 1's attitude completely... but you already knew that.

J-Just go to the next page ... please. :iconfacepalmplz:

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9
(c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: