9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 28 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART
Page 28: We All Love 6
《First|〈 Previous||Next... coming soon.〉
Dialogue:
14: Aw...
He wants me to come draw with him...
♥6 is so cute!!♥ ♥XD♥
2: You'd better go.
He's been waiting since early this morning.
14: Okay, 2!
Tell 5 I said "Hi," and thanks!
*thinking as she's leaving*: So now I'll need to make an infiltration plan to get into the throne room...
14 Narration box: So an Exploration Helmet, huh? That's weird...
Why make something when you know you can't use it?
I don't know 2 at all, but something's going on.
Oh well... I'll figure it out later.
~*Soon...*~
SFX: Crank crank crank
--
Okay... how did 14 get "Come hang out with me so we can draw" from a little scrap of paper with an ink blotch on it? I don't know, and I wrote this confusing comic! Granted it was months ago...
And you can totally tell that I fail at drawing the bucket elevator at this point.
Hm... I wonder what 14's plan is to get into the throne room...
Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!
9 (c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.
No comments:
Post a Comment