Friday, June 24, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 35


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 35 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 35: What is wrong with you??

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
1: Oh...
Down to name-calling, are we?
SFX: stand
DramaFX: Boom!
14: Urk!
•••!!
SFX:
Raise

SMASH!!

14: WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?? :rage:
You're supposed to protect us! You said yourself!
Don't throw people out just because they annoy you!
That's just wrong!! :fight:
1: He was old...
He was of no use to us.
SFX: Woosh
Ching!

6: F-14!!
14: Leggo!
Leggo, Leggo, Leggo!!
I'm gonna kick your butt!! :angered:
--

:iconkronkplz::iconsaysplz:Hey, that's kinda like what she said to him, but he was a jerk.
:iconvampiricyoshi::iconsaysplz:I know -- It's called a "Cruel Irony," like my tolerance for you. -_-;

She was gonna claw his optics out. She was gonna claw his optics out!!

And how can 1 possibly be so stinkin' calm!??

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9
(c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: