Friday, June 10, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 32


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 32 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 32: Origami? Heh heh...

First|〈 Previous||Next... coming soon.〉

Dialogue:
14: Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry! :crying:
Pointer: smeared
14: I'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorryI'msorry!
6: Uh... F-14...
I-It's okay... ._.;
14: WAIT!! I can fix this!
Lemme see it for a sec, 'kay??
6: 'Kay...
Oh-so-entertaining SFX: fold
crease
crinkle
fold
roll

DramaFX: ✿ ✿TA-DA!!✿ ✿
Pointer: Origami flower
14: Happy creation day! ^^;
6 *thinking*: It's not my creation day...
"Says": ...
14 *thinking*: Stupid. STUPID!
You just
HAD to sneak up on him, didn't you 14?
You ruined one of his drawings!
How would you feel if he did that to you; and how do you know if he even
LIKES origami??
Pointer: Genuinely concerned
14 *thinking*: Oh, crap!
Says: S-6, I'm sorry --
I-I tried, but --
--

It's more of a thing that my brother does openly rather than me, but anxiety issues actually do run in the family. I had(have) this crush on this guy and I couldn't get myself to stop for a moment to think rationally because one side of me was freaking out, wondering what was wrong with me, while the other side was trying to analyze things from a "scientific" point of view.

My conclusion: there's nothing scientific about love at all. But there are some minor logistics in it.... it's just not an exact science. Lovely.

Anyway, I always feel really bad about ruining something that doesn't belong to me so I really do try to fix it.

Next week it's gonna get good... :iconawesomeglassesplz:

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9
(c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: