Friday, June 3, 2011

9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 29


9: The Story of 14- pt 1 pg 29 by ~VampiricYoshi on deviantART

Page 29: The Plan in Action

First|〈 Previous||Next

Dialogue:
SFX: CHCK!!
1: !
Who is it!?
....
14: ...
SFX: Zoom!!
--

Hey look -- shading! When did that happen?

I hafta say, I had too much fun drawing this and the next few pages. Seriously... it was just really awesome.

That thing she has is a paperclip and rubber band made into a slingshot. I have no clue how practical it would be, but eh, it's a comic; reality doesn't hafta matter.

I have no clue what the clock is supposed to say so I just picked a random time -- I would assume that the hands would point downward due to wear and tear on the gears and stuff... bla bla bla nerd talk....

Note: Please comment on these! People fave them, but they don't say what they like about it! I want to hear from you!!!!

9
(c) Shane Acker
Art and 14 (c) me -- don't steal it please.

No comments: